From her studio in Asheville, North Carolina, Janice Schmidt repurposes vintage cotton saris into amazing works of wearable art. This one of a kind reversible jacket is made from hand quilted vintage cotton saris sourced in India. It has a flattering hip length and stand up collar that can be worn open or held closed with heavy duty snaps. The shoulders are dropped a few inches and the sleeves are ¾ length. You’ll love the patch pockets on each side. Easy to wear and care for, packs beautifully and also makes a great gift.
- Handmade and one-of-a-kind
- Patch pockets on each side
- Reversible with heavy duty snaps
- Made from vintage cotton saris sourced in India
- One size fits most
- Fabric/Care: 100% cotton, can be washed on gentle cycle, hung to dry or dry cleaned