Each mask is sustainably handcrafted by Christie Sommers in her Wyndmoor, PA home studio. In attempt to lessen environmental impact, a zero landfill waste approach is taken to all designs. The masks are supremely comfortable. Constructed of high quality cotton and lined with tightly woven cotton. Soft cotton jersey drawstring ensures a nice snug fit. Masks are meant to be worn for quick essential errands in conjunction with social distancing and safety guidelines set by the CDC.
- Our masks are not medical grade.
- Fits most men, women and kids age 10 and up.
- Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or the equivalent to prevent tie strings from getting tangled. Hang to dry.
- Sorry; for health reasons our masks are non-returnable.
- Please visit https://www.sewfacemasksphilly.com/safety for some excellent tips on handmade mask safety.