60 prompt cards designed to help you find perspective on life’s sorrows and regrets.
Every day brings with it temptations to lose our tempers: the behavior of partners, colleagues, children – and computers. Distractions, worries and fears arise which leave us feeling stressed and unsettled.
These Calm Prompt Cards contain ideas and observations to help us handle these frustrations. Through ironic humor, consoling cultural references, and a small amount of pessimistic wisdom, they help to summon up our best and calmest selves.
- The people who most care about you will not especially admire your achievements; they like you anyway.
- For paranoia about ‘what other people think’: remember that only some hate, a very few love – and almost all just don’t care.
- The only people we feel are sane are those we don’t yet know very well.
About The School of Life
The School of Life is an organization built to help us find calm, self-understanding, resilience and connection - especially during troubled times. They place emphasis on the need to understand ourselves better, so that we can secure serenity and make optimally reliable decisions, particularly around love and work.
- 60 cards with color illustrations
- Box measures 2.8" x 4" x 1.25"
- Each card measures approximately 2.75" x 4"
- FSC mix board