Jollylook Stained Brown Pinhole Mini DIY Camera Kit
Looking for a unique and fun way to capture your favorite moments? Look no further than the Jollylook DIY pinhole camera kit! This innovative camera kit allows you to create your very own camera using just a few simple components. With easy-to-follow instructions and all the materials you need included in the kit, you'll be able to build a working pinhole camera in no time.
What, exactly, is a pinhole camera, you might ask? Well, it's a type of camera that doesn't use a traditional lens but instead uses a tiny pinhole to focus light onto photographic film. This creates a unique and sometimes dreamy look to your photos, making them stand out from the crowd. Not only is the Jollylook DIY pinhole camera kit a great way to get creative and hands-on, but it's also an eco-friendly option for photography enthusiasts. The camera is made from durable, sustainable materials like plywood and wood, so you can feel good about using it to capture your memories.
Don't let the DIY aspect of this camera fool you - it produces high-quality, professional-looking images that are sure to impress. Whether you're an experienced photographer or just starting out, the Jollylook DIY pinhole camera kit is a fun and unique way to explore the world of analog photography.
Kit contains the following:
- Parts - 65 pcs in total
- Bellow - 1
- Fresnel lens - 1
- Pinhole - 1
- Manual Development unit with metal crank - 1 pcs. (80x120x30 mm)
- Felt light shield with magnet - 1
- Screws 6mm - 48
- Elastic bands for locks - 7
- Wooden locks - 5
- Tripod nut 1/4" - 1
- Wax - 1
- Spare parts - 5
- Instructions manual
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Dimensions folded: 150х100х80 мм
- Dimensions unfolded (working) position: 150х100х215 мм
- FSC certified
- Made of: Easily recyclable, biodegradable natural wood fiber material
- Paint: Natural oils and waxes, renewable raw materials of plant origin
- Film: Fujifilm Instax mini
- Photo size: 62 x 46 mm
- Power Supply: not needed, fully mechanical