Karst A6 Stone Paper Pocket Journal
Stone paper is infinitely recyclable, made from repurposed Calcium carbonate construction waste. Stone paper is completely waterproof, and tear-resistant with its unique chemical structure. No grain direction, no bleed through, Stone paper is smoother than anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens & pencils glide across the page.
- 52 Blank pages - micro-perforated for easy removal
- 4.1" x 5.8" / A6
- Inside pages: recycled calcium carbonate / 120-micron thick paper (equivalent to 144gsm)
- Waterproof flexible cover and pages
- Back cover storage pocket
- Color matching stitch binding