The little art lovers in your life will love this handmade mask featuring the work of Henri-Julien-Félix Rousseau! We collaborated with Philadelphia artisan Ana Thorne to design this mask exclusively for us featuring visitor favorite The Merry Jesters. Each mask was designed and hand sewn by Ana in her Philadelphia studio. Comfortable and easily adjustable, each non-medical grade mask is made from triple layer 100% cotton with soft, adjustable ear loops and a wide, flat adjustable nose for maximum comfort.
- Made in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Exclusive.
- Three layers of 100% cotton fabric, adjustable ear bands and a nose wire.
- Fits most kids ages 4 - 8 (4 1/2" high x 6" wide).
- Masks are meant to be worn for quick essential errands in conjunction with social distancing and safety guidelines set by the CDC.
- Machine wash hang to dry.
Sorry; for health reasons our masks are not returnable. Please visit https://www.sewfacemasksphilly.com/safety for some excellent tips on handmade mask safety.
Henri-Julien-Félix Rousseau (French, 1844 - 1910)
The Merry Jesters, 1906
Oil on canvas
The Louise and Walter Arensberg Collection, 1950