Patchwork Pastels Cotton Toiletry Case
This toiletry case is perfect for traveling in style. Created from patched-together pieces of block printed cotton and then embroidered, this case is upcycled so no two are exactly the same. Block printed using carved wooden blocks and hand dyed with all natural dyes in shades of yellow and pink. The bird is also made from waste fabric. Ichcha is a triple sister team, working on bringing ethically and eco-consciously produced whimsical designs to people around the world. Designed in NYC and meticulously handmade in India.
- Block printed using carved wooden blocks
- Zip closure with a small bird with a little jingle as a zipper pull
- Hand stitched and hand dyed using natural dyes
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton with cotton lining
- Hand wash or gentle cycle
- Approximately 8 3/4" x 5" x 4 1/2"
- Made in India