A playful onesie for any young fan of this Philly institution, designed by local artist Lisa Roberts and screenprinted by local Philadelphia print operation, Wider Awake. This original illustration features a colorful take on the front of the Museum printed on a white onesie. Please allow for slight print variations as this is a hand screenprinted product.
- Museum exclusive
- Printed locally by Wider Awake exclusively for The Philadelphia of Modern Art
- Size: 12 Months (best suited for infants between 6-12 months)
- Length - best fits infants between 25-28"
- Weight - best fits infants between 17-20lbs
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 1 x1 baby rib
- Flat-lock seams
- Sleeve and leg openings
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry