Philadelphia artist Gabrielle Mandel's reusable beeswax wraps are great for wrapping fruits, vegetables, cheese, and bread. The natural material allows the food to breathe and stay fresh. These colorful prints are made on GOTS-certified organic cotton, and every beeswax wrap is FDA-approved. The manufacturing of these wraps creates very little waste, and the packaging is made of recycled paper. Great for gifting or just for yourself!
- Designed in Philly by Gabrielle Mandel of Supra Endura
- Made out of all-natural ingredients and biodegradable
- 3- Pack includes: one small wrap: 7” x 8”, one medium wrap: 10” x 11” & one large wrap: 13” x 14”
- Use up to 6-8 months with proper use
- easy to clean, just gently wash in cool water and hang to dry
- GOTS-certified organic cotton and FDA-approved beeswax wrap
- Made in China by a Manufacturer that is BCSI compliant