Buy 1, Get 1 Free *
Ana Thorne Face Masks
For a limited time, shop online and buy one, get one (*of an equal or lesser value)
Face the world artfully with this handmade mask featuring the work of Vincent van Gogh! We collaborated with Philadelphia artisan Ana Thorne to design this mask exclusively for us featuring visitor favorite Sunflowers. Each mask was designed and hand sewn by Ana in her Philadelphia studio. Comfortable and easily adjustable, each non-medical grade mask is made from triple layer 100% cotton with soft, adjustable ear loops and a wide, flat adjustable nose for maximum comfort.
- Made in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Exclusive.
- Three layers of 100% cotton fabric, adjustable ear bands and a nose wire.
- Fits most men, women and kids age 10 and up.
- Masks are meant to be worn for quick essential errands in conjunction with social distancing and safety guidelines set by the CDC.
- Machine wash hang to dry.
Sorry; for health reasons our masks are not returnable. Please visit https://www.sewfacemasksphilly.com/safety for some excellent tips on handmade mask safety.
Vincent Willem van Gogh (Dutch, 1853 - 1890)
Oil on canvas
The Mr. and Mrs. Carroll S. Tyson, Jr., Collection, 1963