Each piece of Saffron Creations jewelry is crafted by hand from start to finish in the Philadelphia studio of Devin McNutt. Her stylish, yet timeless designs alter these everyday household items into something truly divine. The tins featured in Saffron Creations designs have been collected over the years by scouring flea markets, yard sales and antique stores. Most of the tins were manufactured during the mid 20th century in England and Holland and were used to package loose tea and English style biscuits. They now line the walls of Devin's Germantown studio and serve as a colorful paint palette of sorts, from which she draws her inspiration.
- Sterling silver ear wires
- Approximately 7/8" x 1 1/2" from top of ear wire
- Each pair is unique and one of a kind
- Hand-crafted in Philadelphia
- You may find variances in the artwork such as tiny scratches and dings because the vintage tins that this jewelry is made from was used and loved.