Frequently bought together:
Your feet will feel light and charming wearing these sock depicting the work of Henri-Edmond Cross was a French painter. He is most acclaimed as a master of Neo-Impressionism and he played an important role in shaping the second phase of that movement. He was a significant influence on Henri Matisse and many other artists. His work was instrumental in the development of Fauvism.
These socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron