Frequently bought together:
Is geometry your favorite subject? Our exclusive socks will brighten up any day with its splashes of color and geometry.
For Kandinsky, the circle, one of the most elementary forms, had a symbolic, cosmic significance. In Circles in a Circle, geometric forms and subtle color harmonies combine to make an effervescent, abstract composition. Twenty-six different colored circles are encompassed within one large circle crisscrossed by twenty-eight lines. What more can you ask?
These socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron