Kandinsky Circles in a Circle Socks
Is geometry your favorite subject? Our exclusive socks will brighten up any day with its splashes of color and geometry.
For Kandinsky, the circle, one of the most elementary forms, had a symbolic, cosmic significance. In Circles in a Circle, geometric forms and subtle color harmonies combine to make an effervescent, abstract composition. Twenty-six different colored circles are encompassed within one large circle crisscrossed by twenty-eight lines. What more can you ask?
These socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron