Your feet will feel "purr-fect" wearing these museum exclusive socks depicting famed Japanese artist Tsukioka Yoshitoshi' s color woodcut I Want to Cancel My Subscription. His vivid, dynamic imagery served as inspiration for modern-day manga and anime.
Yoshitoshi was born in the city of Edo (Tokyo) shortly before Japan's violent transformations from a medieval to a modern society. He was keenly interested in preserving traditional Japanese culture against the incursions of modernism, and his prints celebrate the glory of Japan in its mythology, literature, history, the warrior culture, and fine woodblock print tradition.
These socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron