For nearly 200 years, Maison Laulhère has been crafting its berets at the foot of the Pyrenees in southwestern France. Héritage by Laulhère classic unisex berets are made from 100% French virgin wool and feature a cotton lining with iconic woven label inside. That’s how the artistic team invented the Eridan, a nod to the ancestral heritage which features an artfully composed arrangement of the badges- some old, some new- on the exterior of the hat. Taking a minimum of two days to make each hat, this special hat is the ultimate keepsake.
- 100% virgin merino wool base of 'Bleu Laulhère' knitted and felted in France
- Full grain cowhide leather headband
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining
- 100% polyester badges made in France
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Gift box included
- Made in Oloron Sainte Marie, France