Let's Go to the Museum
Take a guided tour through the art museum featuring modern art movements from Impressionism to Pop Art!
Join a dad and his child for an interactive visit through the art museum. The guided tour turns into an incredible maze adventure as you go through each room you will find recognizable artists and art styles.
From Monet to Hockney and Klee and Warhol, each lift of the flap explores a new movement. But be aware, the art might come alive to become your tour guides. If you should get lost in the galleries, follow the mazes in order to find your way to the next room.
This book features the following:
• Oversized, full-color interior spreads that engage young minds to interact with modern art movements and artists through eight fold-out flaps
• Seven entertaining mazes are designed to guide you from room to room and help improve fine motor, problem-solving, and visual-perceptual skills
• Movements include impressionism, postimpressionism, expressionism, fauvism, cubism, surrealism, abstract art, and pop art
• Artists include Mary Cassat, Edgar Degas, Claude Monet, Paul Cézanne, Paul Gauguin, George Seurat, Vincent Van Gogh, Paula Modersohn-Becker, Edvard Munch, André Derain, Paul Matisse, Constantin Brancusi, Georges Braque, Pablo Picasso, Liuov Popova, Eleonora Carrington, Paul Klee, René Magritte, Joan Miró, Sonia Delaunay, Vasili Kandinski, Piet Mondrian, Jackson Pollock, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, and Andy Warhol
Readers will be immersed in the exciting and colorful scenes of the museum that can be explored by tracing the mazes on every double page. Jump-start your child’s learning of art history while having fun walking through this unique one-of-a-kind museum maze! It’s mind-bending, super-engaging, and highly visual fun for the entire family!
- Ages 4-8
- Author: Luisa Vera
- Publisher: Schiffer forthcoming in June 2023
- 36 pages, 11.3" x 11.3"
- ISBN: 9780764365744