Peg and Awl work and create in Philadelphia. Their work is made from olde things, treasures found and recovered from misfortune and neglect, relics of the unusual, the confused and the macabre, cut and pulled and built into wearable curiosities, inscribable keepsakes, and useable, long-lasting treasures—and when the old eludes them, they use sustainable materials.
The Marlowe Carryall is a reusable ‘paper bag’ constructed of waxed canvas and vegetable-tanned leather – ideal for carrying anything from books and daily necessities to groceries. The Carryall is constructed like a super market brown bag and made to last. It fits comfortably over the shoulder, and is finished with a little pocket on the inside for small things such as lip balm, money, a cell phone, etc.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Handles from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop
- Approximately 14″ tall by 11.5″ wide by 7″
- Deep interior pocket
- Minimally packaged with a letter-pressed tag and string
- Handles approximately 21″ long; 10″ handle drop
- Hand made in Philadelphia