Philly Icons T-Shirt by Exit343Design
Perfect for a Philadelphia college student, a Philly souvenir, anyone who loves the city of Brotherly (and Sisterly!) Love!
Inspired by the Pennsylvania German culture and Philadelphia, Stephanie Harvey is having a blast making these Fraktur-inspired designs! This particular design is yet another tribute to the city she calls home, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Designed in a Fraktur/Pennsylvania Dutch Hex style, the original illustration is a circle encompassing Philly icons such as The Ben Franklin Bridge, The Liberty Bell, Philly pigeons, and Philly soft pretzels. In the very center, just under the bridge span, it says: PHILADELPHIA!
exit343design is a print and design operation focused on creating colorful and authentic screen-printed products. Working from her basement studio located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephanie prints her original designs by hand, one color at a time, using primarily screen-printing processes. In all, exit343design exemplifies Stephanie’s love of laughter, giving gifts, writing snail mail, design, vivid colors, and all things cute.
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Unisex sizing (women may want to order one size smaller)
- Shoulder taping
- Durable double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear-away label
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron on decoration.
- Note: this is a screen-printed product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.