Birds of Pennsylvania Field Guide 3rd ed rev
Learn to identify birds in Pennsylvania and make birdwatching even more enjoyable. With Stan Tekiela’s famous field guide, bird identification is simple and informative. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don’t live in your area. This book features 123 species of Pennsylvania birds organized by color for ease of use. Do you see a yellow bird and don’t know what it is? Go to the yellow section to find out.
- 123 species: Only Pennsylvania birds
- Simple color guide: See a yellow bird? Go to the yellow section
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan’s Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This new edition includes more species, updated photographs and range maps, revised information, and even more of Stan’s expert insights. So, grab Birds of Pennsylvania Field Guide for your next birding adventure—to help ensure that you positively identify the birds that you see.
- Author: Stan Tekiela
- Adventure Publications, 2021
- 324 pages, 6" x 4.4"
- Color photos and maps throughout
- ISBN: 9781647550882