Bronze Wood Sorrel Botanical Necklace by Peg and Awl
Peg and Awl work and create in Philadelphia. Their work is made from olde things, treasures found and recovered from misfortune and neglect, relics of the unusual, the confused and the macabre, cut and pulled and built into wearable curiosities, inscribable keepsakes, and useable, long-lasting treasures—and when the old eludes them, they use sustainable materials. This necklace from their botanical collection features intaglio etchings of edible weeds. Wood Sorrel is a lovely clover look-alike with petit yellow flowers can be found nearly everywhere. With it’s crisp lemony taste, it can be used in salads and as a garnish atop desserts and cookies, or show it off in a vase when over-plucked.
- Recycled bronze treated and sealed to prevent tarnishing and skin discoloration
- Medallion approximately 1/2″ tall by 5/8″ wide on an 18" sterling silver chain
- Botanical Illustration engraved into the metal
- Intaglio engraving makes excellent wax seal
- Charming letter-pressed packaging with a polishing cloth
- Hand made in Philadelphia