Dutch Tiles Birds Socks
Inspired by our Dutch Tile Collection, these little birdies will have keep your feet warm and comfortable!
When Dutch potters started making ceramic wall tiles in the late 1500s, they answered the call for a waterproof, easy-to-clean surface that would protect residences near water. This practical solution gave rise to a thriving industry that created millions of ornamental wall tiles through the early 1900s.Popular for their beauty and wide variety of decorations, Dutch tiles appeared in homes as well as public buildings and palaces throughout Europe. Discover exquisite examples of these classic tiles from our collection.
These socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron