Designed in 1968, Verner Panton's Flowerpot Lamp gets an even more modern upgrade: it's portable, battery powered, and rechargable! Deliberately lightweight, this irresistable design will bring the atmosphere to any indoor or outdoor setting. Tap for 3 levels of light.
- Designed by Verner Panton (1926-1998) in 1968
- Materials: Polycarbonate & steel
- Product Dimensions: 9.1” x 11.6”H Base: 6.2”
- Product Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Battery operating time when fully charged: 10 hours
- Charging time: 8 hours
- Replaceable &Tradition battery
- Light Source: 3 Watt LED board, dimmable CRI: > 90, Color temperature (Kelvin): 2700K Light output: 104 lumen Light Source: 3 level touch dimmer 100% - 50% - 20 %Cord: 78.7” Micro USB Charging CableCertification: LVD, RoHs, EMC, IP44, Class Ill
- Environment: For use in indoor and in dry outdoor conditions. Must be stored indoors.
- Care Instructions: Wipe the surface of the lamp with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, and wipe immediately after with a dry cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools such as steel wool, scouring sponges or stiff brushes. Never use strong cleaning agents such as white spirit, turpentine, household glass cleaner or cellulose thinner.