We will win it back! The title, the trophy, and the glory. Until then, celebrate the Philadelphia Eagles' momentous season with our Museum Exclusive sweatshirt reproducing the work of Jacques Hnizdovsky and printed locally by Wider Awake
About the Artist:
Jacques Hnizdovsky (1915–1985) was a Ukrainian-American painter, printmaker, graphic designer, illustrator and sculptor. Hnizdovsky created hundreds of paintings, pen and ink drawings and watercolors, as well as over 377 woodcuts, etchings and linocuts after his move to the United States in 1949. He was greatly inspired by woodblock printing in Japan as well as the woodcuts of Albrecht Durer.
"In the beginning, trees and animals were only a substitute for the human figure. I turned to them because of the difficulties of obtaining human models. But if trees, plants and animals were originally only my second love, I found so much beauty in them, that they became my first." -- Jacques Hnizdovsky
- Printed locally by Wider Awake exclusively for The Philadelphia of Modern Art
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Unisex sizing
- Size up for a roomier fit
- Raglan sleeves
- 1 x 1-inch ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Tear-away label
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron on decoration.