Roesen Flower Still Life with Bird's Nest Socks
Tip toe through the daylilies, irises. lilacs, morning glories, nasturtiums, roses and tulips...in socks inspired by artist Severin Roesen's Still Life with Bird's Nest from our American Art collection. A lavish depiction of flowers crowd this arrangement of blooms from all seasons.
The socks are designed and produced exclusively for the museum in Portugal. The maker uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
- Museum exclusive
- Material 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Seamless knitting for a stitchless sock
- Medium fits Mens US 4.5 - 7.5, Eur 36 - 40; Womens US 6 - 9.5, Eur 36 - 40
- Large fits Mens US 8 -12, Eur 41 - 46; Womens US 10 - 12.5, Eur 41 - 46
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron