This item requires a $10 Shipping Surcharge. Some fragile or oversized items require additional surcharges that allow us to ensure your purchase arrives quickly and safely.
Even little master-builders realize the fascination of Romanesque architecture with its self-supporting round arches, thick walls, sturdy pillars, barrel vaults, large towers and decorative arcading used in castles and churches of the time. This wonderful set can be used to create and experience worlds of the Middle Ages for knights and kings and terrible dragons as well as Gothic buildings.
- Ages 3 and up
- Meets EN 71 and CPSIA/ASTM 963 standards
- Certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 quality standard as well as the FSC ™ standard
- 62 pieces with natural wooden frame
- Size: frame length 17.5", single blocks 1.6" thickness, length .8" to 6"
- Lime wood finished with non-toxic, water-based stains
- Unique knots and individual markings are part of the natural beauty of the wood and a hallmark of Grimm's wooden toys. Such markings do not indicate a defect
- Made in Germany
- To clean wipe gently using a damp cloth only. Let dry at room temperature. Do not submerge in water and do not use disinfectant or hot water.