A loving recreation of the 1960s original, the Diana F+ camera seduces with saturated square shots on 120 film – and now she’s available with a beautiful new look. Delicately decorated with the Seigaiha wave – an ancestral Japanese motif, which symbolizes power, resistance, and tranquility – this stylish Diana F+ Nami Edition camera and flash will take you on a journey through time to dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images that drip with detail across medium format frames.
Choose from two Shutter Speeds: "N" for normal (daytime/flash) or "B" for long exposures (indoor/nighttime). Two Image Sizes Available: 12 full-frame square shots (5.2 x 5.2 cm) or 16 smaller square images—(4.2 x 4.2 cm). Easy Multiple Exposures: With its uncoupled advance and shutter, the Diana F+ allows you to shoot as many times as you want on the same frame.
- Material: plastic
- Available Apertures Pinhole, Cloudy= f8, Half-Shade= f11, Sunny= f16
- Shutter Speeds1/60 (N), Bulb (B)
- Focal Length 75mm
- Exposure Area12-shot (52x52mm), 16-shot (42x42mm), and endless Panorama (46x46mm) formats
- Film advance Knob
- Film Format 120
- Flash connection Diana Flash Plug
- Focusing: Zone Focusing, Focusing Distance 1m - Infinity
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- The Diana Flash takes 1 AA battery (not included)