FIERA Studios, created by Michelle Ortiz, is focused on uplifting BIPOC creatives from apparel to public art projects. Michelle Angela Ortiz is a visual artist, muralist, community arts educator, and filmmaker. Through community arts practices, painting, documentaries, and public art installations, she creates a safe space for dialogue around some of the most profound issues communities and individuals may face.
- 100% cotton
- Unisex sizing (women may want to order one size smaller)
- Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for increased comfort and durability
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings
- Durable double-stitched bottom sleeve and bottom hem
- Machine wash in cold water inside out, without bleach, and tumble dry low; do not iron on decoration
- Designed by Michelle Angela Ortiz